NEurope
canand

Wii Fit

I was looking for one becuse my antie wanted to buy one for my cusones kids and I cant find any but I told her Pcworld.co.uk has got one.

Got it in April, good luck finding stock this Christmas dude.

Also, we have a Wii Fit thread.

Got it in April, good luck finding stock this Christmas dude.

Also, we have a Wii Fit thread.

I got one in April aswell but I cant belive that nowhere has not got any in. you can close it.

I got one in April aswell but I cant belive that nowhere has not got any in. you can close it.

It sold out in April, so many people will have put it off till Christmas due to its price. There's also an ad campaign going over Christmas featuring the Redknapps playing Wii Fit, which explains the high demand.

It sold out in April, so many people will have put it off till Christmas due to its price. There's also an ad campaign going over Christmas featuring the Redknapps playing Wii Fit, which explains the high demand.

Yeah I seen it it looks good.

GameStation, or atleast the store I work at get deliveries every week or so but you can't buy it seperatly, needs to come in a bundle with accesories or another game, depend what HO say etc.

I've seen them playing a selection of games, but not WiiFit yet.

And thread locked as per canand's request.