NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dazzybee

Wii Bundles Help

I'm getting my girlfriend a Wii for xmas and wondered if anyone knew of any great bundles, pref with games. I've had a look around and haven't seen anything amazing. Any advice? Is it expected that the Wii will sell out again?

Whilst it's not amazing, the fact that you can get a Wii plus any game for £199.98 at Gamestation is better thahn most but...

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=KT4561&title=wii_console_with_free_super_mario_galaxy

£179.99 including Super Mario Galaxy (read: the best game on the system by a mile) is a great buy no matter how you look at it.

Edit: and I would expect there to be a mass shortage just like the last 2 years

Thats a pretty good deal actually. Shes already dabbled with my Galaxy and loves it so I may get this one.

Get the Mario Galaxy bundle if you haven't done so allready and for gods sake get it quick lol :heh: you know they are gonna sell out and you won't be able to get one nearer Xmas so always buy early with stuff like that. :)

hmv has the Wii with Mario kart for 179.99. Bought that one! Bargain. Really pleased. We can play online together :)

Sign in to follow this