NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gentleben

For Sale: Video games Live Ticket

I am selling x1 Ticket to Video games Live. Taking place on Friday 24th October @8pm in the Royal Festival Hall/Southbank Centre. I had intended to use this ticket to take a friend with me as well, but sadly he is working and can not attend.

Ticket is for Front Stalls 4/H/G R9

The ticket cost me £39.50 but I'm prepared to sell it for £32.00 o.n.o Bear in mind you would be seated next to me. :bowdown: I can either deliver the ticket by hand to anyone local to the Birmingham area (at any time)/in London this Sat 11th October(Victoria area/Oxford Street)

Payment can be made either via Cash (if I'm handing you the ticket in person) or via palpal if you want it posted.

Thanks for reminding me this was on! I needed two tickets though, I think it should be a great night!

Thanks for reminding me this was on! I needed two tickets though' date=' I think it should be a great night![/quote']

Yeah thats the problem with 1 ticket-most people attend in even rather than odd numbers.

Didn't this thing use to be free a few years back?

I don't think so. In fact I think this is only the second/third time the Video games LIVE as performed in London (and always at the Royal Festival Hall as well) which isn't free.

Sign in to follow this