NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
jamesy101

Super Mario Kart

I intend to purchase 'Super Mario Kart' but I can not decide whether to get the red or blue boxed one? I have heard the red one is rare but I don't know. Which one do you all think is probably worth more? Thanks

The blue box is the rarer version as the red box edition is the equvilent to the players choice or platinum range. I cant say either of them are worth alot though as there were many copies around. If you are going to get one I would go with the blue edition and try to get the box in mint condition along with the instructions.

I thought so when I looked at the box and it said Nintendo classics or something like that. I am buying some more games and now I am obsessed with the box and inner, unlike when I was little. I am so annoyed about the boxes on my games. Thanks anyway, James

If hes getting it for the game then fair enough but if hes keeping it as a collectors item he needs it to be in the best condition possible.

I hope to get it as a bit of both. I was very young when the SNES was around and thus I missed out on some really great titles. But thanks anyway, I am doing the same with my SNES but most of the game boxes aren't very good but I was only young and I couldn't help it.

I have done that but would like a hard copy so I have it with my SNES because my games are all tatty. Mostly to raise the value of my SNES and stuff. I may not even get it. Just considering it.

Sign in to follow this