N-Europe

Nostalgia Critic Reviews / That guy with the Glasses

jebus

I'm starting this Thread cause i've looked but can't seem to find one on him. For those that don't know him he is a reviewer who takes a satarical view on movies of the past and present, he is famous for his 5 second movies. He has other personas like The Bum. I'm puttin this thread up for people to begin discussing his Reviews

To see his vids go to

http://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com/

I knew him because of his feud with AVGN, he's a pretty funny guy, its already in my favourites :)

Ya and that really worked out well for the both of them, got them each a hell of alot more viewers and was great to watch, although has to be said the nostalgia critic is a good bit better than avgn.

And thanks for the help with my first thread:D

After watching a few of his videos, I think I like the AVGN better.

He is good but sometimes he can get caught off guard like when nostalgia critic came to the store the day avgn was in there.

I checked out the he-man video, and if I was totally honest I thought it was the angry video game nerd trying something different.

Needless to say I thought it was quite funny.

Oh that one was hilariously his best yet, he is brilliant when he was with really shit films and god that was so bad, slowest fall ever ha ha ha

But....but....I loved Space Jam...

That was a good review which i liked even though i disagree with him that it was a really shit film cause i actually enjoyed it