NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MoogleViper

Videos

I'm trying to watch videos online but they just stop at 2 seconds. It happened a few minutes ago so I disabled Adblock which I had recently installed thinking it might be the problem. So I restarted firefox and they worked. but then I tried to watch a few more and they keep stopping at 2 seconds. Help me please.

As I said to you on msn, go for a system restore to before you installed Adblock. Should fix it.

If all else fails, you may just have to download the movies. I've been having a similar problem for a while (though off and on). How old is your hardware?

I've been using Ad-Block for a long time now and since the beginning of the week my Laptop and Desktop PC both suffer from this issue. Maybe Mozilla fucked something up, there was an update at the beginning of this week for Firefox 2.

I've been using Ad-Block for a long time now and since the beginning of the week my Laptop and Desktop PC both suffer from this issue. Maybe Mozilla fucked something up, there was an update at the beginning of this week for Firefox 2.

Its definitely a software issue and not a hardware one. Its likely either adblock or FF that has updated itself and changed something.

I would try checking the settings, then if all else fails do the old system restore to a time you know it was working.

Wierd that this only ever happens on Opera for me. I usually have to open up Firefox to watch youtube videos. Strange that it happens in Firefox. Is it FF3 or 2? If it's 3 then it could be something new, if it's 2 then somethings gone wrong.

If nothing works open the video in IE...

I have the problem with Firefox 2. Interesting, could very well have something to do with Ad-Block then.

Sign in to follow this