NEurope
Katie

Want to buy DS Lite

Has anyone got a DS Lite they want to part with? It's for a present so has got to be in very good condition, pretty much any colour but pink. Just thought I'd check on here to see what offers there are.

I have a Black one going, very good condition. However no box...do you need the box?

I have a Black one going, very good condition. However no box...do you need the box?

Are you getting that light green one? I really want that... :)

Ive got it, and its freaking awesome. Its almost like the perfect green/my favourite green. Almost.

How much ReZ? If Katie doesn't want it, I might get it for my sister whos looking for one :)

Okay, they are around £75-85 on Ebay, and mine has no box, and Im not sure on secondary stylus. But apart from that its in great condition, so Id say about £65 with shipping included. There is one of my friends who asked for it in RL, but they havnt got back to me yet, so just let me know if you want/etc. Im easy goin' yo.

Okay, they are around £75-85 on Ebay, and mine has no box, and Im not sure on secondary stylus. But apart from that its in great condition, so Id say about £65 with shipping included. There is one of my friends who asked for it in RL, but they havnt got back to me yet, so just let me know if you want/etc. Im easy goin' yo.

If only had've asked. I bought one for £90 the other day =[

I'll talk to my sister and see if she wants it. I have a box and more stylus's anyway so don't worry about that. Thanks!

Sorry ReZ, sister being awkward because apparently her friend an amazing deal in Game, a new DS and 4 games for £110. Personally I smell a bit of BS but oh well. Sorry =]

I smell bullshit too. My girlfriend and I were shopping for the best deals yesterday, GameStation, 100 quid for the green one new with a new game.

Thanks for the offer I'm sorted now, £65 is a nice deal though someone should take that off your hands! (Or you should get it on Ebay)