N-Europe

In-ear phones

Razz

I had a pair of Sennheiser CX300 earphones, and loved them however the connecter has become tarnished. Was tempted to buy another pair but don't want the same thing to happen within another 6 months. Are there any decent, most preferably noise cancelling ones that have the equivalent sound quality, around £20?

I think you had bad luck, the CX300's are by far the best in that price range. I would buy a new pair and be careful it isn't a fake. Also if they're only 6 months old you should be able to get a new pair under warranty.

They definitely wern't fakes however I never keep packaging for this sort of thing because you just never really expect it to happen. Would be careful next time though. So what's the difference with the CX500 Dyson?

Guest Jordan

The sound clarity is amazing, even in comparison to the CX300. Bass is deeper, has a little volume adjuster and the cable is alot tougher.

Oh and the headphones themselves are a little lighter... i think anywya.

Headphones never last longer than 6 months for me, if they did i'd be buying decent pairs :D

The CX500s were the best headphones i've ever owned! Will prob buy a new pair soon so i can get rid of these crappy iPod things.