NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Day 1: Goldeneye

Phew....I had some bizarre mental images there of you pulling off some "spy" moves. The music is awesomely done and the level-up feature is really cool too. I like how it actually fits in with the N64 original too.

Quality game. Me and my bro played it just last month. I made him do the jungle level as i remember it being a pain in the ass - all those turrets! He died sometime after killing Xena, mwahaha!

Goldeneye is just hardcore. Not like current FPS's where your health regenerates. No, if you get owned in Goldeneye you get owned full stop. Armour can only save you a little.

I was one of the few who thought Perfect Dark was better than GE though, my bro just never got into it at the time so wont play it. Bah.

Never owned this game unfortunately, but have some nice (albeit vague, but that's just my memory :P) memories of it. And it was the reason I just had to have Perfect Dark. I love how you could mess up the cutscenes. Put on slowmotion mode in the last level to have the helicopter leave without you, and even more funnier, turn on turbo mode to leave without the helicopter!

And the funniest cutscene of all, allthough I forgot the name of the level.. Archive? You have to end the level by escaping through a window, and you get a cutscene of Bond and Natalya walking out of an alley. Before you escape though, leave a timed mine (you need a cheat for that I recall) on the furthest window of the room, then leave the room through he first. Heh.

Sign in to follow this