NEurope
NotAshley

N-Europe Needs You! Worst GameCube Games

darkjak: Point taken, i've edited my post and separated the ones based on my own "fell short of expectations" opinion into their own section. As you say, games like Prime 2 and Monkeyball 2 weren't exactly "turds made with no care from the developers".

So next time you write: think twice. This is about the worst games in GC's existance, not the worst games you have purchased.

It's difficult to comment on games you've never played tho. Which I guess is why this is a thread, rather than a once-off article.

For me, Wave Race: Blue Storm is one of the best Gamecube games (and one of my favourite games ever.. I just love it :love:) ..the game feels fantastic so to see it in this thread is a disgrace :heh:

I can't speak on this one from experience but I have watched Charlie's Angels be played (briefly.. for obvious reasons..) on the PS2 and that looked like one of the worst games I have ever seen! It couldn't be any better on the GC..

All Harry Potter games

You know its funny how the console ones sucked while the Handheld ones weren't that bad.

I'd imagine that the worst cube game though, is something that nobody has really even heard of.

It's difficult to comment on games you've never played tho. Which I guess is why this is a thread, rather than a once-off article.

Of course, but it takes no genious to realise that a game that got brilliant reviews and was loved by lots of gamers cannot be the worst in existance on a format (although I hope that we'll someday see a format like that).

I just hope that the pure quantity of people whom have voted Waverace and Metroid don't make those games actually end up on the final list. That would just be wrong.