NEurope
Coolness Bears

If you were an actor/actress.....

An action thriller, as the maniacally over-the-top villain who has a plan so ridiculous that it has no way of working, but strangely it does until the end of the film where a gaping flaw is discovered in the plan, and then I meet my demise.

In consideration, I may be the 'his flatmate' or 'her brother' type character in a Rom Com. I'm fairly inconsequential, but I'm the guy who ends up telling him to go back and try and get her one last time at the end. Think Spike in Notting Hill, minus the stupidity. Or the Welsh accent.

It's what I spend a good portion of my life doing, after all...

An action thriller, as the maniacally over-the-top villain who has a plan so ridiculous that it has no way of working, but strangely it does until the end of the film where a gaping flaw is discovered in the plan, and then I meet my demise.

You discovered you didn't actually have access to a PhD-level nuclear physicist, thus rendering your stolen cache of weapons-grade plutonium entirely useless...

10 second naked cameo.

Genre is irrevelent. The importance is the nakedness.

I'd probably be a slightly awkward Hugh Grant type character. Apparently to people up north I speak 'posh'.

Though I don't think so compared to some people I speak to.