NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
nekunando

[FS/FT] 128MB GC/Wii Memory Cards

DSC00460.jpg

I obtained these recently but I have no use for them so I am happy to sell them on to someone who could use them or to trade them for something! They store a massive amount of data (as much as you'll ever need) and I have opened the one on the right of the photo to check it's functionality (The one on the left is still completely sealed)

I tested the memory card in my Gamecube and was able to save and retrieve data no problem (and it seemed to access the data very quickly, which was nice) but it actually felt like it was going to be a very tight fit in the Wii (which seems strange as its the same port as the GC) so I didn't want to force it into my Wii in case I damaged either it or the console. I'm sure it will work fine though as it definitely works in the Gamecube!

Also, as an extra incentive, I am happy to put on a lot of my game saves if anyone wants them for some games..

Open to offers!

Ooo! How much were you thinking of getting for them, nando?

I'm interested aswell. Been looking for a big Cube memory card like this for a few weeks now. I direly need space

..noone has mentioned it since, so if you want them you can have them :heh:

If Tellyn or ShadowV7 have any objections then let me know! If you both want them you better speak up.. but feel free to make me an offer, Olympic Gamer.

I really don't know what sort of offer you want. I've seen some of these on ebay for as little as 99p to buy, but in other places it can be £10 and over, so i'm really not sure what to offer because I don't know if you got them at one of those priceys, if it's 99p you'll get money and we lose money, or we get a good price and you lose out if you get me :heh:

..do you have anything you would be willing to trade for it? (Game.. DVD.. VC Game..)

I got them for £6 each and I don't really want to lose much considering I haven't used them..

A gift of a NES/SNES/Turbografix/MegaDrive game over the VC would suffice and I would send one out to you :smile:

Only DVDs I have that I don't care for much is Final Destionation 3. I can get you a VC game of some sort if you wanted?

That would be great.. I'd have to have a look on there to see what's available that I would want!

Off the top of my head I know Super Castlevania IV or even Kirby 64.. but I'll have a look later and if you want to go ahead with that that would be great.

Sure, sounds good with me. Take a look and see what you might want then(aslong as it's a good game :heh:)

Just stick a post here or PM me if you find a game.

Thanks :smile: ..I'll have a look before bed and see what I come up with!

One question I have is- do you want the open one or the sealed one. I ask because I can check the opened one again and make sure it is working and even put a few save files on it if you wanted :heh:

I'm always fearful of selling things and then them not working :hmm: ..so hopefully there will be no problem!

I'd be interested in a trade for one of them. I have these 3 DVD's

Austin Powers

Friends: Series 1 Episodes 17-24

Friends: Series 4 Episodes 9-16

I'd be willing to trade 2, if you're interested at all.

Ha yea, i'm like that aswell. What games do you have for the Cube or Wii that you might be able to put on? Would be a bit fun to recieve some saves :heh:

It only takes GC saves as far as I'm aware, right? I have a lot of gamecube titles.. almost any decent one you could mention.. so name any you would like and I could put on the ones I have :smile:

You can't have my complete F-Zero file though as it does not allow you to copy it (which has always frustrated me as I want to back it up!)

It doesn't let you copy F-Zero? Ah that sucks, I keep meaning to play it to get everything but bever find the time.

Only other Cube games I might want or need saves for is Viewtifull Joe 1 and 2, or Bomberman Generations :heh:

Incase you have Viewtifull Joe saves from your avatar and sig, is there really many collectibles or much time to get the perfect save?

I have both but have not yet started into VJ2 yet (I would like to finish the first before I start into it.. which I think I am on stage 4 of..)

Don't expect any greatness from the save files.. but just enjoy it :heh:

uka100.. thanks for the offer but none of those DVDs interest me I'm afraid :hmm:

Haha same with me. Not started VJ2 yet either, waiting to actually complete the first. Only part way through the first one on or just after the sub level with the fish boss.

Apart from that i've completed the other games or if I loved them, got perfect files, so i'll take the sealed one of your hands then :heh:

Haha same with me. Not started VJ2 yet either, waiting to actually complete the first. Only part way through the first one on or just after the sub level with the fish boss.

Apart from that i've completed the other games or if I loved them, got perfect files, so i'll take the sealed one of your hands then :heh:

That'll do man.. but it's at your own risk as it has not been tested :heh: I'm sure it will be fine though and hope it beings you great joy :yay:

I'll find a VC game later! (I suspect it will be Super Castlevania IV)

Thanks. I'm sure it'll work fine. I can't start some Cube games because I have no space from 5 memory cards, so this will be put to great use. Had so much trouble trying to get space for Fire Emblem on the Cube :heh:

Thank you for your business.. we can sort out the details later/tomorrow.. some time soon :heh:

I have 1 memory card remaining.. so if anyone else is interested, let me know!

EDIT: OK, ShadowV7, I hae had a look through and will probably want either Super Castlevania IV (SNES) or Shinobi III (Mega Drive) for my VC as they both look class!

I will give you a definite answer soon.. and make sure we are both connected via the Wii! If you Gift me a game I will get your memory card posted as soon as possible!

Sure thing. I'm just about to check if i've added you on the Wii to send it. Should get the game that you want sent to you tomorrow :)

Fantastic! Many Thanks.. I expected myself to go for Super Castlevania IV all the way.. but I have 2 GBA 'vanias to play so I may opt for something different and go with Shinobi III! I will give you my decision tomorrow before I go to work!

Thanks again :smile: I have added you to my Wii console as it appears you were not already there (which surprised me a bit..)

No problem. Have you added my console number? Means I can send it and it'll be waiting for you when you get home!

Added you aswell. I thought I already had you in my address book.

Right, sorry for the lateness.

I am indeed interested in the other one. Fancy another VC game?

Sign in to follow this