N-Europe

Question about the new(ish) Nintendo site

uka100

Hiya, after you'd registered a game on the old Ninty website, you were able to download free goodies related to that game (ie; wallpapers, mp3's etc etc..) Have these been taken away with the new site? Or can I just not find them?

Cheers

I was actually looking for a decent wallpaper the other day, looked in my treasures, and lo and behold I had no rewards, just a list of games registered.

All of my Treasures are still there.

Ok.... so how did you manage to see all your treasures from registered games? I'm just seeing things I've bought.

From the main site I clicked Club Nintendo > My Account > My Treasures (on the left). It also lists some of them under the big yellow "My stars Balance" on My Account page. Your probably clicking the Games and Systems link.

I was actually looking for a decent wallpaper the other day, looked in my treasures, and lo and behold I had no rewards, just a list of games registered.

Yeah I remember after registering Excite Truck on the old site, I used the free wallpaper for a bit. I was looking to get it back. But all I can find under treasures is older free stuff, non of the free Wii stuff you got when registering games. I assume that's all been taken off :(. Don't suppose anyone has the Excite Truck wallpapers saved do they?