NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendofan64

Zelda : Majoras Mask or Wind Waker ?!?!

I agree with some of what LazyBoy is pointing out.

I didn't like having the clock ticking all the time in Majoras Mask. I want to use all my time, undisturbed, exploring and doing my own thing without having to worry about playing a tune to go back in time and reset everything.

But I must say the idea of going back and forth in time by itself is awesome and opens for a new way to play.

Majoras Mask and The Wind Waker is way up there next to Ocarina of Time (Which is my all time favorite Zelda game) and are both Zelda games more than worthy of recognition. It's hard to compare the two, but I think it's safe to say that MM is the 'dark' Zelda game and WW is the 'happy' Zelda game.

Which one is better I think will up to each individual player to decide.

The evening of day three still scares me; I am listening to it now. It's like the end of the world to me, and it is.

WW gets my vote. I loved MM too but it was like Oot in a blender. The same character models reused and renamed??? Lazy Nintendo, very lazy. The owl saving system was a lil convoluted too. MM does shine in the difficulty department though, where WW fails miserably.

Sign in to follow this