NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sheikah

ShopTo Referring

Not sure how many know, but on ShopTo if you put someone's e-mail address in the refer box at the bottom of the page when you look at any game, and then a person signed up with that e-mail goes on to buy the game, you get a quid credit. The prices of games on there are pretty fantastic with most things (Halo 3 is new for £15 at the moment), so getting an extra quid shop credit for every game someone else buys would be pretty awesome.

So, if anyone plans to buy anything let people know your e-mail. I will be buying the standalone Wii wheel soon when it comes in stock. :smile:

Send me your email, and I'll recommend it to you. Next time I get something, I'll let ya know. :smile:

Ok, I PMd you my e-mail. I think this would work best if someone says that they're going to buy something, then the first person to ask for their e-mail gets it PMd. Then when the person who gets the quid off goes to buy something theirself with that quid off, they can PM their e-mail back to the original person so they can enter their e-mail, and get a quid back too.

Works well I think. :)

Sign in to follow this