N-Europe

Selling a few games (:

triforce_keeper

Gamecube:

F-Zero GX - £12 - Box has a few marks on it, disc and manuals is in great condition.

The Simpsons Hit & Run - £5 - Box, disc and manuals in great condition, players choice.

Sonic Heroes - £5 - Box in broken in one corner, disc has few scratches, manuals are in great condition.

Xbox 360:

Blue Dragon - £15 - £20 - Mint condition.

Guitar Hero 2: With Guitar. - Sold to S.C.G

Nintendo DS:

Pokemon Pearl Version - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170213174830&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007 - Mint condition.

------------------------------------

Prices are only guidelines, offer what you like :)

Any questions just ask! And I will happily take photos if necessary :)

P+P excluding GH2, will be around £2.00

I'd be happy to buy GH2, if your willing to sell it and assuming no one before me has come through and purchased / still wants to purchase it.

Ta-da!.....

Might have a friend interested in GH2. I've heard postage is about a fiver, could be wrong, though.
I've been looking to get my hands on GH2 as it happens... i wouldn't happen to be that friend now would i Dyson? :P

S.C.G was the only one who pm'ed me.

Sorry!

Yes and I posted here first, so if anyone else had PMed you before me saying they were actually gonna buy it you would have said and I wouldn't have bought it. But as it stands no one else did and I purchased it from you, seems ok to me...

Sorry if I pissed anyone off by buying it though :( but still it is a game sale...

You posted first? Thunderer posted interest in the game first; it didn't say "PM me with offers" in the main post, so surely me saying I have a friend who is interested and thunderer saying he is interested means he "still wants to purchase it".

You posted first? Thunderer posted interest in the game first; it didn't say "PM me with offers" in the main post, so surely me saying I have a friend who is interested and thunderer saying he is interested means he "still wants to purchase it".

First as in before PMing... if Thunderer was going to buy it, surely he would have PMed Triforce_Keeper asking how much or even asking to keep it back? As far as I know he hadn't though, if he had, then my offer to purchase the game would have been rejected by Triforce_Keeper, but it wasn't and he was happy to sell it to me.

Edit : I've had a look around and I've found another copy of GH2 with Guitar for around the same price that I paid including postage and in new condition. (possibly even better condition than the one I'm buying) *shrugs* it has 2 days to go and is a Buy it Now.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GUITAR-HERO-2-GUITAR-XBOX360-MINT-BARGAIN_W0QQitemZ350051671036QQihZ022QQcategoryZ112847QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyway, I hope this helps.

It's no big deal. I've seen worse things happen, don't worry about it :P

Fair enough, I did feel kinda bad though :/ but it seems it's worked out though as Rokhed00 put his copy up for sale and I pointed out in that thread that Thunderer was after it and now it seems that he's bought it off Rokhed00. :smile:

I'm just glad that we were both able to get a copy of the game, as I've wanted it for a while also. ^^