NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
blumeanie.

Crap Third Party Games.

Jurassic park for the snes got reviews like 69% and 75% from most the mags at the time and I never got a game that scored below 85%. It was kind of dismissed as just another movie tie in game and crap.

I wasn’t a huge Jurassic park fan so I wasn’t buying it for the name. However since the way they described the game didn’t seem that bad at all to me I thought it would be worth getting . I went out on a limb and brought it and its ended up being one of my favourite snes titles that I have. I still go back to and play from time to time (I played it just last month).

When you where walking around the island itself the game had a top down perspective like Zelda alttp but when you went inside a building it changed to a First person shooter which was very different at the time.

The missions/ things to do involved powering up the computer so you could open and shut the gates around the park, clearing a ship of Dinosaurs before it leaves the island, finding ID cards so you can access new areas and wiping out a raptor nest.

That game does however feature the worst ending for a game ever.

I had that game. I was little. I shit myself. enough said.

Mohawk and Headphone Jack on Super Nintendo was another annoying game on SNES that was essentially a Sonic clone made by the defunct studio Black Pearl. You controlled this yellow blob guy that had a mohawk, black pair of sunglasses and a radio on the side of him and in the game you'd collect a certain number of cds to open up the exit, the problems often was actually finding the exit as the levels are rather large and you tend to go around in circles constantly flipping the world making it frustrating as the map for each level isn't particularly helpful. You also can find hidden BIG music cds and change the music tracks in the game and after a few levels for that particular world, you'll encounter a boss fight, the 1st one being a mechanical enemy with a happy face.

Mohawk and Headphone Jack on Super Nintendo was another annoying game on SNES that was essentially a Sonic clone made by the defunct studio Black Pearl. You controlled this yellow blob guy that had a mohawk, black pair of sunglasses and a radio on the side of him and in the game you'd collect a certain number of cds to open up the exit, the problems often was actually finding the exit as the levels are rather large and you tend to go around in circles constantly flipping the world making it frustrating as the map for each level isn't particularly helpful. You also can find hidden BIG music cds and change the music tracks in the game and after a few levels for that particular world, you'll encounter a boss fight, the 1st one being a mechanical enemy with a happy face.

Maybe it's just me, but that sounds like a neat game.

I got the south park games because I was a big fan back when. The FPS one the rally one and chefs luv shack. Loved them all to bits.

Especially when you had to answer speed questions to prevent whatever poor player went cartman from getting an anal probe.

Ah, if only I could be 11/12 again, watching a fat child getting violated while shielding the tv from a concerned parent at the same time your brother nearly enters a coma from laughter doesn't have the same effect anymore.

I also liked carmagedon but I was also a very challenged child. Or at least that was the psychiatrist's diagnosis when I told him I liked it.

I got the south park games because I was a big fan back when. The FPS one the rally one and chefs luv shack. Loved them all to bits.

Especially when you had to answer speed questions to prevent whatever poor player went cartman from getting an anal probe.

Ah, if only I could be 11/12 again, watching a fat child getting violated while shielding the tv from a concerned parent at the same time your brother nearly enters a coma from laughter doesn't have the same effect anymore.

I also liked carmagedon but I was also a very challenged child. Or at least that was the psychiatrist's diagnosis when I told him I liked it.

chefs love shack you had to love it i suppose.Even if they were all a rip off of old nintendo games .the parachute game was baloon trip lol.

Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer. A boring-as-hell sports sim from Activision. With each new level you get slightly varying wave patterns and a new scenery - great!.

Sign in to follow this