N-Europe

Runescape!

nightwolf

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you quit and someone offered to buy your account and gp you'd say no?

most likely, I play it every so often so I'd be gutted if I had to start over again because I'd sold it.

No warandchoas I just don't have the effort to make several pictures or make a youtube account just for runescape.

So if you quit and someone offered to buy your account and gp you'd say no?
Every one hastheir price, a breaking point :) would you you do this for a million pound?XD

most likely, I play it every so often so I'd be gutted if I had to start over again because I'd sold it.

No warandchoas I just don't have the effort to make several pictures or make a youtube account just for runescape.

Oki, theres just a lot of people who are paranoid.

---

Only people who are stupid get hacked, i've been hacked twice XD

I've never been ''hacked'', I've had a keylogger, but they weren't clever enough to figure out my bank pin...xD

It was a keylogger both times with me, i felt like stabbing my brothers, but i often kept items in my inventory.

So first time i lost full mystic, when it was my pride and joy :(

Didn't know where or how it happened the first time, when it happened again i did i virus scan and changed my password.

i had another almost full set left in the bank, so i didn't get upset or anything...

heh I never tend to leave anything in my inventory, alot of things I've got given as presents before the change in trading, I got a dragon woodcutting axe (worth 3mil in game) for christmas, which was nice ^.^
It was a nice thing to give or recieve gifts from friend/family.

I reulary loaned my brothers money, and gave them items.

Yeah I'm on an mirc room and a friend of mine (she's alot older than me, but still nice) leant a dragon axe to someone who regularly came onto the chat and we got on and stuff

He ran off with it. Nice eh?

That happened to me :/ not a DWCaxe tho, i wouldnt be able to do it to a friend. :(

Its wrong, and 110% immoral.

When you first started playing, did you get excited over certain things?

Like you find 2k on the floor, and your like OMGOMGOMGOMG who's stupid enough to leave this here!

I was so excited the first time i won a rune scimmy in the wilderness, and when i earned my first 100k, then 1M :)

No, but I did once find 9k yew longs and 9k nats, someone had dropped them at lummy.

I did actually wait for them to come back though, roughly ten minutes, whilst going ''OMGOMG'' but for some reason they never turned up, obviously assumed someone wouldn't wait.

So that was pretty cool.

No. If you quit. Which means you dont play anymore. Would you sell your character and gp if someone offered?

Honestly, I don't know, it's not something I'd think about doing at the moment, but then I can't say no for definate.

So no for now, but it could be possible, I could do with 100quid.

Honestly, I don't know, it's not something I'd think about doing at the moment, but then I can't say no for definate.

So no for now, but it could be possible, I could do with 100quid.

You got on at me for breaking the rules but you'd concider it -.-. Anyway Runescape was fun at one point. Luring and dungeon pking was mint. Getting people to attack you just because you're wearing some expensive stuff in priceless

You got on at me for breaking the rules but you'd concider it -.-. Anyway Runescape was fun at one point. Luring and dungeon pking was mint. Getting people to attack you just because you're wearing some expensive stuff in priceless
Luring was fun, never could be bothered waiting for agro in the dungeon tho :/

That's only because I only got 90quid off work today...-.-, it's not right to do it though, it ruins the game for everybody else because jagex has to put changes in so it's not possible.

That's only because I only got 90quid off work today...-.-, it's not right to do it though, it ruins the game for everybody else because jagex has to put changes in so it's not possible.

Doesnt ruin it for anyone though. I didnt auto or anything to get that money. Someone wanted to buy money so i sold him it. Hows that ruining the game?