N-Europe

Sport and Exercise

spirited away

Nope, it's about as traditional as it gets. Wenshengquan, it's fairly rare. There's some videos of my master on youtube if you're interested.

i'm interested! i did taijiquan for three years, now i don't have the time and i got lazy too, but i love seeing kung fu and wushu n stuff. Haven't heard of wenshengquan i'm curious :smile:

Sure, I'd love to see. I'm very interested in martial arts. :)

Well there's a video of my master the national TV network did of him. There's three other videos on there, and i've got more stuff lying around that i'm too lazy to put up.

There's a lot to it so check out those videos and if you want to know more just ask and i'll be happy to tell you more.

i'm interested! i did taijiquan for three years, now i don't have the time and i got lazy too, but i love seeing kung fu and wushu n stuff. Haven't heard of wenshengquan i'm curious :smile:

Firstly welcome to the forum. You'll like it here i'm sure.

Wenshengquan is very rare, mainly because only one master is produced each generation unless under very special circumstances. It's about 400 years old, takes its roots From Tajiquan and Baguazhang, and is noted at one of the greatest styles for blending internal and external stength.

Tai Chi is gorgeous by the way. I've met many masters out here and it's incredible to watch.

Anyway, if you want any more info, just say.

I live 3/4 of a mile from work, that means i'm doing around 1 mile and half a day plus i don't eat particularly much.

It might not seem like much, but i'm still losing weight. I was, when i first came here 14 stone. I'm now 11 stone 4.

Ah, I see. Well if it works for you bro then thats cool. But my lifestyle DEMANDS I eat Baileys truffles with hagendaz jumbo ice cream tubs therefore one must train like one has lost ones plot. s)

Well there's a video of my master the national TV network did of him. There's three other videos on there, and i've got more stuff lying around that i'm too lazy to put up.

There's a lot to it so check out those videos and if you want to know more just ask and i'll be happy to tell you more.

So, is it purely self-defence techniques like in the video?

So, is it purely self-defence techniques like in the video?

Ha, hell no, that's just a small portion of it. A lot of it is elbows, knees, scrapes, pushes, hell I learned how to snap a guys neck the other day. I just haven't put a video up of yet. There's a lot more to this then anything else i've ever studied (Karate, Tae-Kwon-do).

Ha, hell no, that's just a small portion of it. A lot of it is elbows, knees, scrapes, pushes, hell I learned how to snap a guys neck the other day. I just haven't put a video up of yet. There's a lot more to this then anything else i've ever studied (Karate, Tae-Kwon-do).

Sounds interesting. I ought to check out the possibilities of studying martial arts here in Denmark.