N-Europe

XFM Rock School

Stranger

Here are the current entries for XFM Rock School 2.

Some of these are excrutiatingly shit. Wonderwall is particularly bad.

Friends of mine have entered this competition - they're the fourth ones down, the Biscuit Bowling Pins. One of the only decent ones on there. (I'd appreciate it if people were to vote for them when the opportunity arises sometime next week).

What do you guys think?

Here are the current entries for XFM Rock School 2.

Some of these are excrutiatingly shit. Wonderwall is particularly bad.

Friends of mine have entered this competition - they're the fourth ones down, the Biscuit Bowling Pins. One of the only decent ones on there. (I'd appreciate it if people were to vote for them when the opportunity arises sometime next week).

What do you guys think?

You know, i think they could be VERY big, i don't know why, but they have that 'special' sound and actually sound like a 'band' which is obviously good! Very polished as well!

Wish them luck! :smile:

You know, i think they could be VERY big, i don't know why, but they have that 'special' sound and actually sound like a 'band' which is obviously good! Very polished as well!

Wish them luck! :smile:

Actually, it's funny you should say that:

1. The lead singer is in a jazz band with everybody except the drummer.

2. The guitarist (my best friend, who also has a terrific voice), the keyboard player and the bassist are forming their own band, "Sylvester Meadow". They've asked me to manage the band once they find a decent drummer and get started. They have quite a unique sound, judging by some early (excellent) demos - they list their influences as Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and The Beatles.

Doing well in this competition would mean recognition for the band members, and would make it easier for them to get off the ground when they find a drummer. To help their dreams (and mine!) become reality, vote for them. :wink: