N-Europe

Baggy Baggy Laptop Bag!

KKOB

Crumpler-StickyDate-Inside-746115.jpg

I really want a fit durable Laptop bag. I don't want a backpack though. I love the bags made by Crumpler but i'm not sure which is right for me and they're stupidly expensive for some models.

I need to be able to fit a couple books in there, like A4 sized and smaller textbooks along with my 15.4" laptop.

Any ideas or advice or recommends for around £50?

Cheers peoples ^_^

Guest bluey

i have a great backpack, but i'm not sure of the make (i'll ask jamba, he got it for me ^_^) but before that, and even now if i'm only taking it a short distance, i just have a shock resistant zip up slip-case thingy for it and then it goes into a normal bag. :smile:

i have a great backpack, but i'm not sure of the make (i'll ask jamba, he got it for me ^_^) but before that, and even now if i'm only taking it a short distance, i just have a shock resistant zip up slip-case thingy for it and then it goes into a normal bag. :smile:

That's what i do atm, but i want more room. Plus the bag i put it in is of a canvas type material and i don't feel safe with it and the corner of the top is open ish when i put it on so they can see a corner of the laptop sleeve.

The bag above is a crumpler one and costs a fair bit of money, that's why i'm looking for alternatives.