Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

You knew this thread was coming...didn't you?

Slaggis

Guest Jordan

Heres the thing, i get ALOT of Dejá Vus. Like, almost every week, now its hard to say if its: Coinsidense, some sort of preminition (sp) or you accidently doing the motions to make dejá vus happen... if you get me.

It freaks me out quite often... >_>

Guest Jordan

Surely thats just your body clock adjusting to waking up to an alarm? I usually wake up a few minutes before my alarm goes off.

Surely thats just your body clock adjusting to waking up to an alarm? I usually wake up a few minutes before my alarm goes off.

No it happense to me everytime I set my alarm. But I don't set my alarm as routine. I set it when I want to wake up at different time to normal.

For any psychic believers here who recently saw Derren Brown's The System, shame upon you!

I've been avoiding posting and reading some of this thread, as I'm throughly convinced psyhic abilities in this sense do not exist. As no doubt someone has explained, it's just a case of you only remembering the times it does, and none of the times it doesn't. There's a name for it, when there's really small chance of something, and it happens due to large numbers(such as the brother and sister who married each other unknowingly recently, you'd wonder what the chances are! Very slim, but not zero).

Only reason I am coming in here though, is because just last night and this morning I was considering buying a 360, if only they dropped the price to around that of the Wii or less, and zomg shock horrorz they just have in europe! Do I think I'm psychic? No, just a case when it happened to happen, as opposed to when it didn't. When I was littler I used to think myself a bit psychic when things like this happened though, such as talking about the simpsons, going home and see that very episode on tv, guessing the next sweet correctly(yeah, that SOUNDS weird, but it's totally not...honest.). And so forth, but I now think it's just a case of science and maths. I mentioned The System by Derren Brown, it's basically the same thing, albeit it on very simple terms.

Before Xmas, around late November, my mum asked what I wanted for Xmas. Since there were no "things" I wanted, I jokingly said "Bjork tickets, but of course she hasn't posted ANY UK dates..."

THAT night she announced the Uk dates. :o (Got tickets)

I experience this very often. I really don't know what to think about it - psychic powers or very weird coincidences? But it is interesting none the less. And you have to wonder how such strange coincidences happen.

A prime example: Last night, I was seeing a play by an amateur goup of performers. Before the play began, one of my friends mentioned our drama teacher whose name is Katrine (Danish name), but she accidently called her Christine (those two names sound alike in Danish). In the play, they mention a person called Christine, but it turns out she was actually called Katrine.

It's a coincidence, but a very weird coincidence.

Also, my parents and I often think the same things at the same moment, but that is more likely because we think very much alike.

I have had numeorus experiences like this, though I can't remember any specific events right now.