N-Europe

"What should i buy" Wii Thread

Guest Maase

Guest Maase

That's right, the "What Should i Buy" Wii Thread.

I give the honors:

What should i buy? Battalion Wars 2 or Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles?

Im gonna decide tonight

I don't know about Bwii. I was thinking of getting it though.

I own UC however, and it's fun, challenging great with 2 player. If you're a fan or not it doesnt really matter because the unlockable stuff is cool regardless. Production values are high.

My only gripe with this is the length (and possibly some zombies take the piss).

I have both games and love them both. I may have to edge Resident Evil though, its hard, its great, loads of replay value, you can play co-op!!! I don't know though, battalion wars is amazing too!!! So difficult!! Get both!!!!!! :)

It really does depend on your tastes, both great games and you can't go wrong with either!

Yeah you do, you can control anything in your army - boat, plane, grunt, flamer, bazooka, tank anything and do whatever they do -antiair, just attack or whatever. And you also tell everyone else what to do - so you can get your tanks to attack a base, your grunts to attack other grants, your flamers to protect your base or whatever!!! You can also swap at anytime to control anything. If that makes sense. It's a great game.

Guest Maase

I liked both, but after Dazzybee description, i think i'l go for now to RE: UC

Later, i'l buy Batallion Wars II :)

Thanks, guys :)