N-Europe

Looking for a videogame store near Oxford street

Vicar

Try looking ON Oxford Street :indeed:

There's a GAME,2 HMVs, sodding massive Virgin Megastore (ok... sorry Zavvi).

Off OS: On Rathbone Place you have CEX, which is brilliant and there is another shop (can't remember it's name) on Goodge Street just off Tottenham Court Road.

Zorry for sounding stupid but what is a HMV ?

Oh Vicar I'm sorry I sounded so mean... forgot that you're coming from a different country. I'd suggest going to CEX if you can find it as it has lots of Retro gaming stuff along with the place on Goodge street. They look a bit small and dingy but there's lots inside and at a good price.

Almost all of the games and stuff that you find in Zavvi, HMV or GAME are probably easier and cheaper to buy off the internet anyway.

Oh Vicar I'm sorry I sounded so mean... forgot that you're coming from a different country. I'd suggest going to CEX if you can find it as it has lots of Retro gaming stuff along with the place on Goodge street. They look a bit small and dingy but there's lots inside and at a good price.

Almost all of the games and stuff that you find in Zavvi, HMV or GAME are probably easier and cheaper to buy off the internet anyway.

No problem dude I think I'm sending my people to Zavvi because I think it´s the easiest place to find

thank you guys if you need any help here in Iceland just let me know ;)

No problem dude I think I'm sending my people to Zavvi because I think it´s the easiest place to find

thank you guys if you need any help here in Iceland just let me know ;)

Haha! Your people? What kind of stuff are you trying to find?

Haha! Your people? What kind of stuff are you trying to find?

Do you really want to know?

well I´m trying to find all of the Metroid prime games found two of them here in Iceland and I'm just missing the last one (Corruption) and I'm hoping they will find it there :D

Just thought I could help decide whether it was worth getting your people to the more interesting shops. With that in mind I made you a little map:

londongameshops-1.jpg

1 - Random but great shop I can't remember the name of

2 - CEX - fantastic place!

3 - Zavvi

4 - HMV

They're all very cloe to each other so...

Just thought I could help decide whether it was worth getting your people to the more interesting shops. With that in mind I made you a little map:

londongameshops-1.jpg

1 - Random but great shop I can't remember the name of

2 - CEX - fantastic place!

3 - Zavvi

4 - HMV

They're all very cloe to each other so...

...... wow I newer expected this urm.... Thanks I think that´s the right word

For some reason, I feel like suggesting finding a Gamestation(even thought they've been bought out by Game, they do alot of second hand and old school stuff) but as it's just Corruption you seem to be after, any of the aforementioned stores will easily have it on the shelves.

Slight hijack, does anyone know if there IS a gamestation anywhere near oxford street or in central? Despite my location, I suck. Second, I've never heard of CEX, what are they like?