N-Europe

Youtube?

Platty

Two problems being experienced in this thread - the first, as mentioned, is that Pakistan ballsed up youtube. The second is that the clueless oafs at AOL have been monkeying with their DNS server which has caused big problems for all their customers who have the sense not to use the browser they supply you with (but without the sense to leave AOL ;) )

Had to sort this out for my AOL-bound mate today - here's tempory router settings which should allow you full access to the internet until they fix it.

Access your router by typing 192.168.0.1 into your chosen web browser, click basic settings.

primary setting: 208.67.222.222

secondary setting: 208.67.220.220

Then apply.

Two problems being experienced in this thread - the first, as mentioned, is that Pakistan ballsed up youtube. The second is that the clueless oafs at AOL have been monkeying with their DNS server which has caused big problems for all their customers who have the sense not to use the browser they supply you with (but without the sense to leave AOL ;) )

Had to sort this out for my AOL-bound mate today - here's tempory router settings which should allow you full access to the internet until they fix it.

Access your router by typing 192.168.0.1 into your chosen web browser, click basic settings.

primary setting: 208.67.222.222

secondary setting: 208.67.220.220

Then apply.

Cheers for the heads up on that, i was wondering what was wrong. As per usual everyone in the house was blaming me lol