hey guise!

Catshuu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You Are Awesome

How's that? But no, his status of being awesome must be earned over time!

*Runs*

Do not concern yourself.he's capable of saying some pretty interesting things worthy of discussion ( though most of them in real life only end up with memes for our gang :P the joke being on catshuu :D )

Hitting on you?...In what sense of the word, bro? I'm not that kinda guy...But I hear you Portuguese dudes likey-like-dat. ^^

I do have to say a friend of mine IS like a magnet to those guys ( alvaro ) but yeah! I do live with a gay guy you know! :D never ceases to make me laugh!

hihihi haggis thx for the "you are awsome" shit, though i must admit: i think you might have been a little bit pressured:)

beardster... it is indeed the birth of a new era of the internet. i thought i was lost, but no... i said to myself catschuu you must kill demons, but demons show and show and i plasmaed them all but one... i said yes i kill demons but only one say no catschuu you are demons... and i was zombie...

true story... cya tomorow! you guise rock!:D:D:D:D:D

hihihi haggis thx for the "you are awsome" shit, though i must admit: i think you might have been a little bit pressured:)

beardster... it is indeed the birth of a new era of the internet. i thought i was lost, but no... i said to myself catschuu you must kill demons, but demons show and show and i plasmaed them all but one... i said yes i kill demons but only one say no catschuu you are demons... and i was zombie...

true story... cya tomorow! you guise rock!:D:D:D:D:D

:confused: what was that?????