NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MoogleViper

Ultimate Spiderman

I don't own the game but from what I've heard, it isn't very good....at all.

The graphical style and art of the game are awesome but other then that, the game is poor. My mate at school, who is a major fan of the spider-man comics got this and told me that he didn't find it to be a worthy purchase and was disappointed. Said it was too short as well and would only prove to be of any entertainment if you really love the comics.

Other then that, Its been getting some quite negative reviews in the media, notably in games tm mag which I have read recently.

But then its also been getting some good reviews??!!.........so I dunno. :no:

I've got it. If you have played Spider-Man 2 you will be disappointed as it has been much simplified. But if you haven't then it is worth getting as you will probably enjoy the freedom in the gaming world. It is short and some of the bosses are unfairly difficult.

All in all, I don't regret buying it, playing as Venom is some of the best fun I have got out of my GC. However it isnt the most satisfying game ever and is full of annoying bugs. Spider-Man 2 is much superior and seen as you could get that for like £15 from GAME I reccomend you get that.

It was okay fun but I do regret buying it... it was over within 5 hours. And I'm just above average gamer T_T

It has some chalenging parts but its too easy to go to the next level hardly any effort is required...

The action is much greater though but still...5 hours of gameplay isnt worth full price...

Not Worth getting mate its got mixed reviews it depends if you like spinderman lol

Its no the best game around like Zelda games its your choice lol

Sign in to follow this