N-Europe

Xbox Live Problems!?

Maiky-NiSuTe

"You may have noticed that the LIVE service has been having a few issues over the past few days. This includes things like signing in, matchmaking and account recovery. Not everyone has had problems, but I know some of you have and I wanted to give you and update. While the service was never completely offline, problems like this are not acceptable. The entire LIVE team has been working day and night to ensure that you can have a great LIVE experience. While we’re not done yet, I wanted to let you know that things are getting better each hour and that no one on the team is going anywhere until the job is done. Thanks for your patience.

Posted: Dec 29 2007, 09:10 PM by Major Nelson"

Everyone's getting it unfortunately.

In our previous report we told you already about the problems thanks to the update of 4 December. We asked Microsoft for a official statement but they are acting like there is nothing going on. We called the help desk again and they confirm the problems that we experience. We called Friday 7 December but they told us to call back after a week if we still experience the same problem. Now it is more than a week ago and we still have the same trouble. So we called today and incredibly enough they told us again to call back after a week. Of course we asked if that Microsoft is planning to give us something for the 3 weeks of not being able to play online, but they still could not officially give us any statement about this. Well if you are reading this Microsoft I am NOT thanking you for this December gift and also for NOT giving us an official statement about this while we repeatingly asking for it!

We will keep you posted about this!

source: nisute.com