NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Grebe

Lady Lumps

good on ya, i could never go completely natural though hehe

i could do with some make up, what do u girls use for getting rid of tired eye bags and dryness? (actually a particular soap fixed that) what about closing open pores...i hate that. its crap

i could do with some make up, what do u girls use for getting rid of tired eye bags and dryness? (actually a particular soap fixed that) what about closing open pores...i hate that. its crap

doesnt cold water close up pores? get more sleep and you wont have bags under your eyes :heh:

apparently, using a hot flannel (or a sauna opens the pores and lets all the crap come out of them) then giving the fac a good wash removes the shit and grease and closes up the pores in the skin.

apparently, using a hot flannel (or a sauna opens the pores and lets all the crap come out of them) then giving the fac a good wash removes the shit and grease and closes up the pores in the skin.

I remember having a Sauna about a year ago when I was skiing in the US with my school. Sadly it was cut short when a fit girl from the group sat in next to me. I had to make a hasty exit..if you know what I mean. ;)

I remember having a Sauna about a year ago when I was skiing in the US with my school. Sadly it was cut short when a fit girl from the group sat in next to me. I had to make a hasty exit..if you know what I mean. ;)

I don't know what you mean. Please explain further and in more graphic detail.

I don't know what you mean. Please explain further and in more graphic detail.

illustrations using mspaint would help make things even more clearer

What? No animations?

But just for the sake of not being off topic, the song is terrible.

And in my opinion, she looks like a horse bout the snout has been reversed as an indent on her chin, which a picture which has been posted shows.

comic4xx.jpg

Sign in to follow this