NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Yeah, me McCoy Dyson and you were supposed to be going 2v2.

Are u up for it mate?

My new username is Noobian_Knight...I'm usually in the N00b room or casual 1.

i need someone good on my side :p i haven't played multi ina ges, and i imagine good 'ol scorp tank spam no longer works.

i need someone good on my side :p i haven't played multi ina ges, and i imagine good 'ol scorp tank spam no longer works.

hahaha...the amount of tank spams i ended today. Whats your username?

i can't remember for certain, probably AshMat or AshMatUK.

I'll check next time i go on. I rarely play it at all.

i can't remember for certain, probably AshMat or AshMatUK.

I'll check next time i go on. I rarely play it at all.

I'll be on the prowl anyway...I've been unhealthly hooked for a few months now. I can't imagine losing intrest in this beaut...and then there is Kane's Wrath in Spring. ^^

There is no way i am going 1v1 with you anytime soon :p

Hehehehe...I'm not that good...But I'm competitive. I hope we can all do a 2v2 sometime.

King_V, have you got Hamachi? Me and Mcoy can't connect to the CNC3 servers online but Hamachi + LAN game works fine :/

If so then we'll get our 2v2 going and have a match :D

King_V, have you got Hamachi? Me and Mcoy can't connect to the CNC3 servers online but Hamachi + LAN game works fine :/

If so then we'll get our 2v2 going and have a match :D

How come you can't connect? Don't even know what Hamachi is. Is it your internet thats the problem? Cos i've been on from 2am to....2am. @_@

Nah it's...client issues.

Hamachi basically simulates a virtual LAN. If you try and go to a game's Local lobby whilst connected to Hamachi, you'll see the people in your network and get to play against them etc.

It's free and piss easy to get and use.

http://www.hamachi.cc

Nah it's...client issues.

Hamachi basically simulates a virtual LAN. If you try and go to a game's Local lobby whilst connected to Hamachi, you'll see the people in your network and get to play against them etc.

It's free and piss easy to get and use.

http://www.hamachi.cc

Ah, pretty cool.

Anybody know where I can pick this up cheap for 360? I keep missing the deals, it was £11 a week ago and I missed it.

Anybody know where I can pick this up cheap for 360? I keep missing the deals, it was £11 a week ago and I missed it.

If you have a PC I wouldn't recommend to 360 version, especially the one player mode. EA can't even be arsed to patch the game to make it fairer so you're left with essentially a broken game that you have to pay more for.

LOL..

Just as I was about to launch my nuke I typed out 'SHINSHORYUKEN!!!!" XD, pure jokes with this game.

I only just found ou they were only red in Kane edition a couple of weekls ago!.

What colour are they in the regular version, silver?

I only just found ou they were only red in Kane edition a couple of weekls ago!.

What colour are they in the regular version, silver?

They are Black in the original. Same here, when i had the original i thought they turned red with a dozer blade upgrade. Would have loved to see decals for GDI, maybe Black Tanks like that Soviet one in Red Alert 2.

I have the menu music :P

God im sick of that music.. when you have had to sit in the menu waiting for people for hours on end.. you wanna smash your 360.. or turn the sound off

God im sick of that music.. when you have had to sit in the menu waiting for people for hours on end.. you wanna smash your 360.. or turn the sound off

LOL.

Dyson, how did you get it? Did you manually record it? The music i'm after is this sweet sounding guitar riff that I remember hearing when i played the demo but oddly i don't seem to hear it in normal gameplay.