NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Daft

The age of criminal responsibility?

True, thats a good point. But, there are so cases where children have been killed etc by being treated so badly by their so called parents because social workers have done nothing ( For instance that 7 year old a few years back that was killed by her parents because social workers did nothing for her, her parents burnt her in scolding hot baths, she was raped and beaten). What would you say if there was so much anger inside you because you've been beaten everydat of your life, had horrific things done to you and you just crack and kill them? Would you think you deserve to go down for life?

Also, if you were bring treated so horrifically, do you think your parents would allow you to call the police?

You could contact the police some way without them knowing like a teacher or a phonebox.

You could contact the police some way without them knowing like a teacher or a phonebox.

Comon, do you really think someone would have the courage to do that? I mean, they'd be scared out their mind the parents would find out and kill them. Thats why so many child beating cases go un-noticed, because the child is pretrified of telling anyone because they parents have told them if they do, there dead etc etc.

Comon, do you really think someone would have the courage to do that? I mean, they'd be scared out their mind the parents would find out and kill them. Thats why so many child beating cases go un-noticed, because the child is pretrified of telling anyone because they parents have told them if they do, there dead etc etc.

Surely if they have the bottle to kill them then they'd have the courage to call the police?

I know that it isn't all black and white like the aforementioned situation. But in 99.9% of times crimes are wrong and people as young as 10 (and even younger) know the difference between right and wrong.

Surely if they have the bottle to kill them then they'd have the courage to call the police?

I know that it isn't all black and white like the aforementioned situation. But in 99.9% of times crimes are wrong and people as young as 10 (and even younger) know the difference between right and wrong.

Thats what I mean Moogle, 99.9%. It's not 100%, you can't just say, muder means life etc, because in certain cases, it shouldn't.

Sign in to follow this