N-Europe

XBOX 360 Crossfire Wireless Receiver

Razz

I got one of those things that lets you play with the wireless xbox360 controllers on the PC, and I've installed the software, however when I try and connect by pressing the sync button on both the receiver and the controller they both act like they've recognized eachother (i.e. they stop flashing) However whilst the receiver light turns solid, the controller continues flashing and it basically isn't connected. Please if anyone has this and knows what's wrong can you please help?

Thanks anyway

Is the problem that the controller is still synched to the 360? I know that if you use a different controller on a 360 you need to resynch it by pressing the button next to the battery pack and next to the memory slots on the console, so is there a button on the Crossfire thing?

I have used it with a plug and play pack.

The only other thing i can suggest is trying to press the control first then the reciever, or the reciever first then the controller.

Its a pretty good piece of kit, once its in and working you wont get many problems with it.

You could always try an re-install it, and see if microsoft has any patched out on there site for it.