N-Europe

When do you work best?

Emasher

When do you work best?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. When do you work best?

• Under Pressure (30 minutes to do a one night assignment)
    • Fair amount of time (One night to do a one night assignment)
    • More than enough time (A few nights to do a one night assignment)
    • Long term projects (see example in post)

Examples of each:

Works best under pressure - you have a math assignment you forgot to do and you try and do it at the very beginning of class and are able to do it faster than you would have otherwise

Works best with a reasonable amount of time - You have one night to do an assignment so you buckle down and are able to do it fast.

Works best if you have more time than required - You have an assignment due in a few days that will only take one night to do so you are able to work at a good speed and get it done over the few nights.

Works best on long term projects - Your teacher gives you all the assignments at the beginning of the year and says get these done by the exam. You are able to finish within the time limit no problem.

I work fastest under pressure but usually do a better job if I have a few days.

I think I tend to do better say a day or night before something would have to be in.

For example in college our big assignment was to build a working website over a couple of months. Now I did this slowly and bit by bit but I didnt really like it. In the end the weekend before it had to be handed in I deleted my original and rebuilt the entire site and got an A.