N-Europe

GarageBand

Daft

You're not still wondering why people had Apple fans, are you?

Because here it is: They just can't stand to be wrong. 'Windows sucks!' ('But it isn't all that bad!' 'No, Windows sucks ass! And mac rules! Everything is perfect about it! No flaws at all, and those who find flaws should probably have bought a new computer. You don't run Leopard on an iBook even though it's supported! You're a freak!')

This is exactly the same thing that happened in the mac thread. Because I'm not not British or American I can't participate since I'm going to make errors along the typo-way anyway. But let's be honest here: my English is way better than some of the British people over here who think MSN is the only language in existence.

I know, we've (again) strayed far from the topic here but I'm really sick and tired of all the off-the-point stuff here that isn't helping anyone. Version number? Who gives a damn, jsut answer the question and if necessary, add the version you're using to point out that it's guaranteed to work in that version.

Podcast (and videopodcasts) can easely be taped with Photo Booth - with or without additional h. Was that something to comment on? I find it offensive that you guys respond to a typo (or a strange belgian habit of not usualy having an h at the end of a word) as if I can't even write English. We all know what I meant, and still you had to point it out in such an offending way. You could have said: "You can tape podcasts with Photo Booth, but you've made a typo there". That would have been fine.

Actually it's offensive to yourselves. If one letter makes your logical references fade away, then you're plain dumb. No offense, but hey, if one missing h makes you search for an entirely different application, than that's just plain stupid.

Photo boot could have been another entirely different application. It just makes you plain dumb if you can't see why. I wasn't trying to offend you, once again with telling you that you made a typo.

Version number does matter because that was slightly differen't in the first version of Garage band.