NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

Sharing iTunes Libraries

Right... After escaping iTunes, I have found it is still better than WMP/Media Center.

But getting to the point, lately I've been finding other people's shared iTunes libraries in my iTunes... When I go to check the status of my wireless router and see if anybody else is connected to it all it shows is my computers.

So why can I see (and play) other people's libraries. (People I know that don't live even close to me...)

If sharing libraries is on, anyone who uses the network can be detected. Now you know how many people are using your network, no? And they can see yours if sharing is on. Go check your shared libraries in your preferences.

This is your home network right?

Yes.

If sharing libraries is on, anyone who uses the network can be detected. Now you know how many people are using your network, no? And they can see yours if sharing is on. Go check your shared libraries in your preferences.

Yeah it says in my router status which computers are connected currently. And when the iTunes libraries are detected (Its not all of the time) it doesn't show any unknown computers connected just mine. And I'm not sharing my library atm.

Sign in to follow this