N-Europe

Commercial songs/music

groze

Since I'm way too lazy to search among the vast multitude of result pages google gives me, on the subject, I though I'd better start a thread in here, we might as well help each other...

Having recently found out who the artist playing the song in the latest Levi's tv ad is - it took me quite some browsing skills in order to discover that, by the way, so you can see how much of a lazy person I truly am -, I'm now trying to know what song, performed by which artist, is that on the 2007 Martini commercial ("El Toro", the one with George Clooney playing this 20s, 30s movie playboy, and Leonor Varela castrating an ice sculpted bull :heh: ). If anyone knows the answer, I'd sure appreciate if you told me.

This song is quite hard to find, since the commercial is an european exclusive, and most forums regarding commercial music are northern-american. As northern-americans don't actually care with what goes on outside their country/specific state, it's difficult to ask them, as they all just go "huh?!" immediatly.

Though I'm looking specifically to an answer, this thread serves the purpose of any other member with a question on the matter (commercial songs/music) having their doubts cleared, so, ask away.

I dunno if anyone remembers the Carling C2 robots advert that was aired earlier this year but the music on it is mega awesome and catchy. Used to be an IT inside joke with an old friend of mine.

Anyway, the track was called Raven Attrupstar by Slagsmalsklubben, and it took me 3 days of hard searching to find it. It was worth it :D

Shino, I think that ad is exclusively portuguese, as RFM is a national radio... unless there's an international release of the advertisement, in which case it's possible for non-portuguese members to identify the music...

And how about Martini's "El Toro", still no available answers? (^o^)