N-Europe

Message from Ant-Shimmin

motion

Ant's asked me to relay this little message for you all...

--------------------------

The past few weeks has shown me how these forums have gone to hell.

First off before I get into this I would like to say this following argument excludes Tellyn 100%

The past few weeks has shown me how these forums have gone to hell.

Veterans who claim to be ‘Forum God’s coming back onto the forum once every blue moon and post nothing but insane ramblings of whose the bad posters, whose the good posters and what’s right and what’s wrong.

To be honest to those that have been here from the start and just come back for a little ego stroke

A lot of us really don’t care how long you have been here

Forum Drones, People who don’t swing either way in a discussion, instead sit on the fence discourage arguments and look at the Mods and Admins with a glisten in their eye as if to say,

‘Look at me Daddy, I’ve been a good boy’, What’s so good about that?

Why don’t you get involved in discussion, ¾’s of the forum are paranoid whinge bags start screaming ‘Bloody Argument’ when a disagreement starts in a thread, Jesus Christ you only had to look at a few recent threads and we where getting called Sexist when we where quite clearly not?!

Nothing but little do-gooders who think the world is made out of kittens and rainbows furthermore expect to be rewarded for practically discouraging argument In every single fucking thread where a discussion arises , granted if it gets abusive, but seriously half the time it doesn’t and you get the Mods becoming power hungry and tooting their horn, and the little ‘MP’s (Mod Pets) start looking for some sweets for saying .

‘STOP ARGUING EVERYONE’

When 99.9% of the time no one is arguing, they are just discussing, and whoever does actually say that has no clue what the argument is about FACT!

You have mods that have no respect for the common poster, I really don’t care how long you have been their, or if you are a mod, you treat us the same as you would like to be treated which you always fail to do. No respect is coming from the Mods, so how on earth do they expect trust to come from the common poster?!

Not to mention PM’s being looked into for fun!

You will not listen to the forum members, you censorship threads and posts like theirs no tomorrow, Lock After Lock, Ban After Ban, Deletion after Fucking Deletion.

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17328

This thread shows, you will just not listen to your members.

And No Offence to Mr Odwin why was he made mod? Upon what basis, Relationship with the Mods and Admins, because he certainly wasn’t a regular poster, or regular as you should be to gain such a post.

New Members who come to the forum aren’t even shown the rails? No offence to dynstany girl but when I did that stuff when I joined they got locked faster than ‘gtfomorias’ threads. Why weren’t her threads locked?

Wheres the fucking consistency?

This isn’t about me and harribo anymore, this is about the moderators policy and admin policy because quite frankly it’s destroying the forums, members being banned, Mods and Admins going power hungry, and certain ‘Un-Touchable’ members getting away with the strictest of rules.

Sort the fucking forum out….

--------------------------

That's it... the message ends there.......

My 2 cents.

I didn't lock this thread firstly.

Secondly, Odwin is a fantastic member. He was a mod previously, he left due to commitments and we always said he could ask for his position back if he ever got the time again.

He asked, since he was selected in the first place and needing an extra mod, we took him on again.

Bit of a change from yesterday, eh?

Would you stop going on about PMs getting looked into?

As far as I know it's only ever been done once, and that was a banned member. In any case, kindly show me the rule where it says admins aren't allowed to do that.

There aren't any 'untouchable' members here, just because they haven't been banned yet it doesn't mean they won't be banned in the future.

You're forgetting that being on the forum is a privelege, not a right.