NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stealthttd

wireless keyboards on wii?

now that wii supports usb keyboards has anyone tired a wireless one? I was thinking about buying one but i want to make sure it will work first anyone know?

I think people have said that Wireless USB keyboards work. Not 100% sure though.

I bought the following keyboard:

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/104608

It works just fine with the Wii. (Although is not bluetooth it has its own frequency like the wavebird)

Good Points:

- Very small and lightweight, perfect for resting on your lap whilst playing.

- Quite cheap really, for a wirless keyboard.

- Despite the instructions saying I needed to press a button on the receiver to wake the keyboard up, I never actually seem to have to. I just levae the receiver in the wii and type to wake it up.

Bad Points:

- Occasionally num lock gets stuck on when it is first used after having switched itself into standby. Easy to turn ot off though.

- I left a book on one of the keys and it drained a set of batteries once. It takes AAA

I used a cheap trust branded keyboard of my dads from asda and it worked fine no problems at all....

Make your key board fit your Wii

Wele here are some I think would fit the Wii just fine:

Trust: Illuminated Keyboard KB-1500

1765_658435.jpg

Offspring Blue Glow Compact Keyboard

KBGL1.jpg

i am thinking of buying these!

While I'm all for Wireless keyboard love, is it really needed for the Wii at the moment.

I prefer to use my PC for internet and my Wii for gaming. The only time I would use a keyboard would be to type a message, but you can do that pretty quickly with the wiimote.

The Wii supports keyboards now?

Thank god, the software one is driving me nuts!

Are there only certain language versions that work with it, or does the swedish ones with å, ä and ö work?

Personally I don't know whether I'll get the wireless ones or not.

I just hope there'll be games with chat released soon...

Sign in to follow this