N-Europe

DS, PS1 games and some DVDs for sale

Guest bluey

for sale or trade ^^ i'm having a clearout and thought i'd give you lot first refusal of this stuff before i list it all on the mighty ebay ^___^

paypal would be awesome, PM me with decent offers please

if you want to trade: i've been after phoenix wright for the ds... but im open to other cool stuff... just keep in mind im selling this stuff cause i want LESS crap :smile:

heres what i have for sale!!!!

DS games:

(american:)

dragon quest heroes rocket slime

super mario DS

(japanese language)

nodame cantabile DS

internet browser for original ds

PS1 games:

parappa the rapper (vgc, boxed w/poster~)

beatmania (excellent condition - boxed with controller)

DVDs:

....actually i'll just put most of my dvds on ebay... but i have

LOTR extended boxsets 1,2 and 3

official fruits basket boxset (complete - with collectors box)

official azumanga daioh boxset (complete)

i also have a pearl white gamecube and a pink N64 console i might want to sell... and one purple controller for the N64 too.... and... uhm... if anyone has a copy of rez for the ps2 and knows enough about it to know it's incomplete...i might have something you;d be interested in... :3

how much for nodame cantabile DS?

15 (inc p&p) ? if you're a fan of the show i also have the official soundtrack for sale ^___^ hehe.

How much do you want for the Fruits Basket boxset? is it the 4 disc boxset?

25 (inc. p&p) ? yeah it's this one~ http://www.amazon.com/Fruits-Basket-Box-Set-Horie/dp/B00049QMBI

all the disks are mint and the box is in vgc ~ i'm a bit of a perfectionist so i even reinforced the edges of the box when i got it ~ ahah :heh:

Sorry mate but its only £9.82 + £1.28 postage at play-asia.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-15-nodame%2Bcantabile%2BDS-70-1v6m-43-99.html

alrighty ~ (damn wish i'd bought it from there >__<) 10 inc p&p and less of that dirty feeling you get when you buy anything from play asia...? :heh:

Bluey, did you get my PM I sent you yesterday? Would you take £22.50 for the Fruits Basket Boxset?

sorry i didnt reply sooner! yeeeeah go on then ^_^ but only if you tell me why such a random amount... :smile: and yeah its the official dvd set, not an ebay bootleg. PM me your address and i'll let you know my paypal details :D