NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Bren

xbox 360 NAT problems

My Nat is set to strict on my 360, im using a bt homehub, iv looked around the internet, iv tryed that forwardports.com site, i cant find anyway to make my nat medium, cud someone please help!!!

All i know is your router is NOT working right.

u poon, stay out my threads

I'm not sure how NAT can be strict or medium, NAT basically just means that 2 or more devices can share the same IP address on the Internet.

You sure you're using the right terminology?

It took me ages to get my router working with XBL, but after a hell of a lot of Googling I found instructions on how to get it working. I would keep looking. That site didn't work for me either....

I've got a bt homehub router, here's what you need to do:

enter bthomehub in your web browser

go to admin, enter your username and password, usually admin, admin

go to devices and select "edit" on the xbox device in the list

in the applications drop down list at the very bottom, select Xbox Live, then add it to the applications list.

Click Apply

Make sure you xbox isn't on

Select the restart option to soft reset your router (not the reset factory settings one!)

Your xbox should now be NAT Open!

I have the same problem, my router settings only tell me to enable or disable NAT though, I don't see how that would help.

how do i soft reset my router? stupid question! but i cant find it lol

Log in to the admin area, select "System" on the left, then select "Restart" (NOT "Reset"). Then click the yes button and wait about 5 minutes for everything to be reset.

I have the same problem, my router settings only tell me to enable or disable NAT though, I don't see how that would help.

Netgear router?

Sign in to follow this