NEurope
Platty

what consoles do you own ?

PS2

Dreamcast

GBA

I traded my 'Cube for a lovely slimline PS2 - there's bugger all games on the 'Cube.

I'm probably going to get Zelda with the Revolution. :)

I like these forums, they make me look less geeky. :wink:

3x N64

SNES

3x PSX

2x GBC

2x GBA

GB

More recent:

2x GCN

2x PS2

4x DS

I've only got one DS, but my brothers have one and one of them is getting the nice mario kart one too. :grin:

NES

GB (x2)

SNES

N64

GC (x2)

I'm not sure why I started on the path to Ninty ownership, but it may have been to do with the zapper gun I got with my NES.

My Gameboy was bought after it was out for about a year in the UK, to be honest no other cartridge I have for it has been played even a quater as much as Tetris. For a one trick horse, its one hell of a trick :D

The SNES came the September after Starwing came out, I was an avowed Ninty fan after that but a demo of Starwing in Dixons won me over to get one sooner than later.

So an N64 was an easy purchase to make with some thoroughly splendid games.

Then a Gamecube followed not long after it was released in the UK.

BTW, I have 2 Gameboys after the LCD screen for one was, um, damaged after a stressful game of Tetris ::shrug: then my first Cube just basically died on me. Strange that I have no problems with my Cube discs, only the cube itself whereas it seems to be the carts for my other consoles that prove troublesome :wink: