NEurope
Retro_Link

Deca Sports

Well, this has been delayed acording to various websites. I'd love it if this was to make the game as good as it can be and to integrate Mii's. Would be nice. But yeah...This is Hudson lol.

no there will be no miis... I'm not really impressed eith the graphics either unless it's a budget title and which it really should be if they want this to go anywhere..

This game seems to be cashing in on the success of wii sports games.. It's no different to the amount of nintendogs and brain training ripoffs on ds..

and you know what.. this game WILL sell well and we will see even MORE..

I will have no problem if this game is good though but the graphics don't look much better than wii sports i fairness and plus nobody cares about most of these sports.

A new video on GT has arrived, its shows Curling, Basketball and Motorcross.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/33602.html

...And I thought it couldn't get any worse.

What frustrated the hell out of me is this:

Deca Sports is, fundamentally an O.K idea capatilising on Wii Sports yet BAD in that Hudson (and many others) don't remember Wii Sports was a pack-in title offering "demo's" of what Wii could bring to gaming.

However, it does have some sports which (on a control level) make sense (curling as a wii-mote control = nice.) Yet why must it be a 'package'? This, in my eyes reduces a title to a compilation (fast becoming a dirty word.) But the promise of a Badminton game on Wii makes me froth at the mouth as it's my favourite sport - so people almost have no choice but to try it out for "their" sport.

Yet they have something like Motorcross in there too (*Excitetruck exists*) and so it isn't in-depth at all. Why? Because they are trying to be a jack-of-all-trades. So everything suffers. The quality goes down the pan and something like Badminton won't have tournaments/multiple games using the core idea. A core idea that could be tweaked to perfection.

Unfortunately most thrid parties don't have the skill to produce a solid experience of one sport - never mind 4-5.

So therein lies the problem - Do developers produce 4-5 games in one package trying to get as many people to adopt the title as it features 'MOTORCROSS!' or do they try to use their smaller Wii budget to create ONE title which actually works? The compliations SHOULD be cheaper yet they aren't.

The sooner we see the latter, the sooner we will see quality. Unfortunately money speaks and perhaps we will be subject to compilations forever more.

Hopefully wiiware will see most of these titles put on there. But for the "casual" gamer who doesn't play online I doubt that will be the case.

That is possibly the most horrendous song I've ever heard!

And yeah, the quality is just appauling on all fronts!

played today, just badmenton and basketball both pritty decent , not wii sports standard but fun still,

, not wii sports standard but fun still,

so.......its not as fun as a free game? not up to the standard of a free game...this game fails! looks like i won't be eating my keyboard anytime soon:)

so is this game out now? can't find it anywhere :wtf:

it looks quite cool, i really love basic casual games like wii sports just bit concerned it wont be as addictive as wii sports but if its a decent price then will probably get it.

public liability insurance