N-Europe

Do you accept Nintendos laziness?

Falcon_BlizZACK

How? By adding 'a' Ganondorf who has the triforce of power, yet the sages knew nothing of it, since they called it "some divine prank".

The sages in OOT most definitly knew Ganondorf was given the triforce piece. Because of this fact, this Ganondorf could not be the same as OOT's, but Nintendo provides no hard info to differentiate the two...Thats lazy.

BOL. You complete tard! TP is the sequel to Majora's Mask.

Where it shows Ganondorf being executed and being given the Triforce the other Ganondorf in the OoT timeline is stealing the Triforce from the Sacred Realm via the Temple of Time at the same time. TP seals off the Majora timeline because Link kills him for good at the end. Unless a new enemy is created all the games will occur in the main OoT Timeline from now on.

Nintendo aren't lazy for not spelling it out for you, leaving a bit of mystery is common in storytelling. You're lazy for not figuring it out.

Jeez, what a baby!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOL. You complete tard! TP is the sequel to Majora's Mask.

Where it shows Ganondorf being executed and being given the Triforce the other Ganondorf in the OoT timeline is stealing the Triforce from the Sacred Realm via the Temple of Time at the same time. TP seals off the Majora timeline because Link kills him for good at the end. Unless a new enemy is created all the games will occur in the main OoT Timeline from now on.

Nintendo aren't lazy for not spelling it out for you, leaving a bit of mystery is common in storytelling. You're lazy for not figuring it out.

Jeez, what a baby!

hey calm down man don't get excited!

but mysteries can be fun.

Nintendo isn't lazy. There are aspects that could be addressed such as a better on-line system But Nintendo are just back on top. Give them a chance. IF the ds is anything to go back. they know exactly what they are doing even if it didn't look like it at least.

Okay, lets use your analogy. Say you have a group project with no limitations on how many people can join the group...What do you do to hand in the group project on time and with distinction?

Answer: Add more people into that group.

Nintendo make enough money to make/train up bigger teams to aid production of their games. There isn't really any excuse - this is what they do for a living.

riiiiight.....so your just saying that nintendo will just hire people they don't know into the development without seeing if they are capable or not.

Release dates arn't really that important, because if people want the game they will buy it regardless of when it releases. I'd rather have them delay a quality game further than to rush and release it, whats the damn point in that!?

HAHAHAHAHA your joking right? Yes release dates are bloody important, not just for us but nintendo. If nintendo took their time with every game they make to make it 'PERFECT' then there would be no games at all on the shelf from nintendo. They need money you know. They are a business. you should know what that word is.

We're still playing Ocarina of Time almost 10 years later, even though it was immensely delayed back in the day. But the overal quality of that product is highly visible and ensured its place in gaming history for its time, but still reaches people two generations later - only a select amount of games have that affect - and most recent Nintendo games don't, imo due to laziness.

Like you said...only a select amount of games have that effect, yet you are saying that Nintendo are being lazy. I can imagine Nintendo have done more then what most other company's are doing (Do not get me wrong 3rd party companies have also made fantastic games) . So if you don't like Nintendo because they aren't making games how you want them? then go away from playing Nintendo games and play 3rd party games.

NO! Rightfully criticizing something helps it in the long run. Avoiding the negatives and only recognizing the positives is near dillusional. This is mainly the reason the news highlights all the bad things; in order for it to (hopefully) be identified and dealt with.

HA yeah right, news bring bad news because it gives them more ratings. It's all called business ;)

hey calm down man don't get excited!

but mysteries can be fun.

Nintendo isn't lazy. There are aspects that could be addressed such as a better on-line system But Nintendo are just back on top. Give them a chance. IF the ds is anything to go back. they know exactly what they are doing even if it didn't look like it at least.

Alright, the optimism of these boards have overwhelmed my pessimism, seeing as how I am fairly content with the Wii at the moment (which is mainly due to Paper mario on VC), I'll give them a chance. But while I accept some of your points, please be alert to mine.

Speedfreak gets -1 points for trying to act hard behind his 'big' words.

I think Aonuma and Shigsy don't actually give a toss about the storyline' date=' they just put some crap together that very loosely links to previous games and involves the Triforce. If they wanted to make a huge story, they'd get in Kojima.[/quote']

No, if they wanted the storyline to be full of plotholes, pretentious rubbish, oodles of needless boring nartive that does little to enhance the story and an ending that no one understands then they'd have invovled Kojima.

How magnanimous of you. I bet they fight over who gets to invite you at Christmas. ;)

Best post of the thread goes to you!