NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Domstercool

New Revolution information! Confirmed by Jim Merrick of NoE

Shigeru Miyamoto truley is a visionary in the eyes of the video game community. thank god we have some1 like this man to continually stretch and break through the confines of what is considered 2 be 'convention gaming', otherwise without visionsaries like him we would never move forward... we would just continually amp up graphics, and once we have reached the highest plato, then where do we go?

I sometimes think that people who doesnt play games, and doesnt have interest of making a game, that he or she wants to play. Doesnt know what makes a game good.

Maybe its time for Miyamoto to retire.

I sometimes think that people who doesnt play games, and doesnt have interest of making a game, that he or she wants to play. Doesnt know what makes a game good.

Maybe its time for Miyamoto to retire.

yep hes on drugs... u gotta b wacked out on something 2 say that.

if it werent for people like miyamoto, we will still be playing the same crap the same way in 20 years the only difference is 'better graphics'.

so if thats what u want... then you r very closed minded.

oh and by the way... i know if i spent all my time designing a game, (and i have designed games b4), im not really interested in playing it. i mean sure you may play around with the finished product 2 see how it plays, but i wont be making any effort 2 finish it. after all, if your the creator of it, u know all the ins, out, locations of everything in the game... wheres the challenge? wheres the fun?

so instead of playing games and just basically recycling other peoples idea, He instead spends his time looking for inspiration and trying to create new ways of having fun. that is how a true artist works, and thats what miyamoto is.

Don't see PD being available for Download because Rare own the copyright, sorry

are you sure? i saw it on the list of downloadable games

Don't see PD being available for Download because Rare own the copyright, sorry

are you sure? i saw it on the list of downloadable games

No you saw a list on games that Nintendo published in Japan. the "221"-list i guess.

damn! i was really hoping to play that.

is there a list of games doqnloadable in the PAL region?

My problem is that Miyamoto becomes more and more a executive and director instead of doing what made him popular - designing games. He is a supervisor and of course he has many administrative problems to work on but I wish he would make a new game from scratch again.

He shouldn't retire but go back to his roots for another time!

Miyamoto is the god of videogames, It will be a sad day for the games industry when he retires or dies :aww: :aww:

I think Nintendo are grooming Arouma to become the next Miyamoto.

They should just clone him, the technologys there. The comment about not making games for TVs was wierd. Possibly holodeck type thing for console after rev?

But Nintendo said they are trying to make a cheap affordable console, how can stereoscopic 3D projection be cheap? :wtf:

But Nintendo said they are trying to make a cheap affordable console, how can stereoscopic 3D projection be cheap?
Possibly holodeck type thing for console after rev?
Still not very realistic or practical. But yeah.

Sign in to follow this