NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Pit-Jr

O+ Image Gallery (Females Only)

This isnt meant to be a degrading thread, but i cant be bothered to sift through the current User Image Gallery.

So, RE females, feel free to use this thread for your pics.

I can see this thread becoming a train wreck so NO MALE pictures....even if you think your 'prettier' than the girls

Well, that IS a female (i think), so i guess it passes, though i was hoping this could be a clutter-free thread with real females. *Sigh* ......it begins.

Well, why do any of us post our pics?

I asked because of the segregation, not the general posting of photos.

Personally I have no wish to subject my visage upon anyone, but I realise that a lot of people like to know what fellow posters look like. I admit to finding it quite interesting myself, but seeing as every picture thread ever posted has veered off in to an unwelcome direction as soon as people start commenting on female posters' photos, thus degrading us all, I'm starting to wonder whether we just shouldn't bother.

But that's just my opinion. Do what you want.

Its just basically a seperate thread, because the other has what, 9000 posts? Plus i was curious to see how many female members are in R-E. THIS IS NOT A MASTERBATION THREAD.

Its just basically a seperate thread, because the other has what, 9000 posts? Plus i was curious to see how many female members are in R-E. THIS IS NOT A MASTERBATION THREAD.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Sorry, I'll go away now.

I DID NOT JUST MASTURBATE 5 MINUTES AGO.

I kinda thought it was a silly thread, but now I see much potential.

uglygirl5yp.jpg

lol that is on ugly (cough women)

[locked]

Reason: really, really open to flaming. We already have a user image gallery and girls wouldn't even want to post in here, jeeze.

Sign in to follow this