NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

Weather in England and Global Warming

Is The Weather In England Down to Global Warming?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Is The Weather In England Down to Global Warming?

• Yes
    • No

I doubt that.

I know you were being sarcastic, but you get people who say very similar things, and are completely serious.

You sir either have massive balls or are very stupid taking on rokhed like that. :P

As for this global warming its not, don't be daft. What the guy said about low pressure seems more likely. It's just an unlucky summer where the weathers been against us.

I was in Berlin just over a week ago and one day it was pissing it down, the next it was 35 celsius and I was getting burnt. Its just rub of the green, a wet one this year.

You sir either have massive balls or are very stupid taking on rokhed like that. :P

Actually, It's just that I know what I'm on about.

I'm one of these people just outside the floods. I live just outside Cheltenham, and I can't actually get further than a couple of miles towards Cheltenham before I have to swim the rest of the way. The irony is, the rain water's gotten into the local water treatment plant, meaning they've had to shut off the water while they fix it. I dunno, 3 days straight of rain, and we have an f'ing water crisis...:hmm: