N-Europe

Resident Evil 5

Retro_Link

Pro mode is kicking my ass! We've got infinite ammo turned on, but we're not using the rocket launcher. While magnums and shotguns are sweet to use, they're a bit slow. I might switch to a shitty inf. machine gun while I save up to unlock a nice better gun.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pro mode is kicking my ass! We've got infinite ammo turned on, but we're not using the rocket launcher. While magnums and shotguns are sweet to use, they're a bit slow. I might switch to a shitty inf. machine gun while I save up to unlock a nice better gun.

Even though it's huge the gatling gun is prob the best type of machine gun you could use for pro. I had a magum,rifle,rocket launcher and gatling gun when i did it. Hope ur not after good accuracy ratings though... the gatling gun will make sure u get the lowest grade!

The rocket launcher made the bosses laughably easy!

Even though it's huge the gatling gun is prob the best type of machine gun you could use for pro. I had a magum,rifle,rocket launcher and gatling gun when i did it. Hope ur not after good accuracy ratings though... the gatling gun will make sure u get the lowest grade!

The rocket launcher made the bosses laughably easy!

The gatling gun is view blocker and it is hard to hit things with.

The best weapons are Lighting Hawk, H&K PSG-1,Hydra,Longbow,Rocket Launcher, MP5 and VZ61.

The best weapons are Lighting Hawk, H&K PSG-1,Hydra,Longbow,Rocket Launcher, MP5 and VZ61.

Yeah it was annoying. I compensated by kinda moving the camera angle (holding the joystick at an angle) and just got used to it!

Yeah the gatling gun is a piece of shit purely for it blocking the view and having a bit of charge up time. Best way is to get the best magnum, shotgun and the rocket launcher, all infinite. No problems posed then.

Can someone answer a quick question please,

I am currently going through the game again a third time trying to collect all the BSAA emblems, although after reading a FAQ/quide I appear to have missed one in 2-1. Im currently in 4-2. Can I go back using the chapter selection or then rejoin at 4-2 or will I have to go through again?

Thanks in advance

Forgot all about that trailer. Though i love Resi 5 (still not as much as 4 though ) i wish they had kept it single player with maybe a 2 player mode as an extra.

The halluciations thing in that trailer reminds me of the more recent trailers with real actors with Chris being interviewed and having hallucinations & being haunted by Kijuju. He didn't seem that screwed up at the end of Resi 5 so i'm intrigued to see what they were planning with Resi 5 before they got swayed by Gears of War.

• 2 weeks later...
dear god the wesker/jill fight was tough on pro. died 32 times over the level, me and my mate were raging, losing our temper with each outher and being generaly angry the whole time.

Thats how everyone should play :laughing: