NEurope
Wesley

I'd go out and buy a Wii right now if...

These be my most wanted games for Wiimakes (sorry). :heh:

gamesil6.jpg

icon3.gif Click on some of the titles for YouTube goodness.

Just too perfect for the Wii control scheme, reckon it would play like a dream using the Wii Remote to point and shoot. Unfortunately I’ve only ever played it (and the sequel) briefly on friend’s consoles, so I’d even be happy with just a port of the Dreamcast / PS2 version. I absolutely love the soundtrack for this game.

Was hoping we would have this already after the light plane demo at E3, last I heard it had become part of Wii Motor Sports or something like that. ::shrug: Anyway, this is easily the most likely to become a reality from my list, and I can’t wait.

3/ Giftpia.

Don’t know all that much about this game except that it’s from the same developer as Chibi-Robo, and that it’s apparently like Animal Crossing so that’s good enough for me already.

I keep going on about it but with good reason I assure you. One of the most humorous franchises ever, and I think it has a lot of potential as a Wii game. Using the Wii Remote as Goemon’s pipe or controlling Impact’s punches with the Nunchuck and Remote would be awesome.

5/ Mario Artist.

If I ever manage to get my hands on a DD, this would be my first purchase for it. I remember seeing it on Gamesmaster years ago and thinking it looked fantastic, like Mario Paint but on steroids! Again this would be perfect for Wii Remote controls (see doodling in the Photo Channel for proof) and Wi-Fi Connection could be implemented to share work in an online gallery.

Classic C64 platform game that I used to absolutely adore, think it’d be pretty funny if this one made a comeback. Could even make it first person and use the Wii Remote (like in WarioWare) to aim and shoot the peanuts! :grin: Check the vid for this one to hear some amazing sid chip music!

7/ Snare.

Another game I had for the C64. Don’t remember that much about it, apart from it was kind of like a cross between a puzzle game and a shoot-em’-up. But I recall it being incredibly difficult and very addictive.

Really fun take on crazy golf with Kirby as the ball. Was extremely rewarding getting a hole in one on this game as you had to plan all the angles / spin / power before hand but could still affect movement after the shot making for some crazy paths to the hole.

These be my most wanted games for Wiimakes (sorry). :heh:

Just too perfect for the Wii control scheme, reckon it would play like a dream using the Wii Remote to point and shoot. Unfortunately I’ve only ever played it (and the sequel) briefly on friend’s consoles, so I’d even be happy with just a port of the Dreamcast / PS2 version. I absolutely love the soundtrack for this game.

Ditto here. I didnt add it through fear of repeating myself again.

They should just do Both the original and Part 2 on one disk. Even after completing both several times over on the DC I would pay for the experience again.

They should just do Both the original and Part 2 on one disk. Even after completing both several times over on the DC I would pay for the experience again.
Yeah that would indeed be great. icon14.gif

I did read sometime ago that there was a new Space Channel 5 game in development, (or at least being planned) but it was unknown for which system. They'd be crazy not to make it for Wii though.

Yeah that would indeed be great. icon14.gif

I did read sometime ago that there was a new Space Channel 5 game in development, (or at least being planned) but it was unknown for which system. They'd be crazy not to make it for Wii though.

There were some shots of a wii version of the game from some japanese mag that proved to be hoax...icon13.gif

Cubed3 did mention that Mizuguchi was working on another SC5 here:

http://www.cubed3.com/news/6763 , but I have heard nothing since either :(

There were some shots of a wii version of the game from some japanese mag that proved to be hoax...icon13.gif

Cubed3 did mention that Mizuguchi was working on another SC5 here:

http://www.cubed3.com/news/6763 , but I have heard nothing since either :(

Never saw those screen shots.

Anyway, here's hoping we see something on this at E3! :smile:

Wow, CJ's Elephant Antics. I was convinced I was the only one in the world who had played that game! I loved it also. There was a sequel 'CJ in the USA' which was even better.

Ah, Codemasters could do no wrong in those days... :smile:

Wow, CJ's Elephant Antics. I was convinced I was the only one in the world who had played that game! I loved it also. There was a sequel 'CJ in the USA' which was even better.

Ah, Codemasters could do no wrong in those days... :smile:

I was starting to think the same thing!

Nice to hear from another fan though, and yeah I had 'CJ in the USA' too. :hehe:

Really fun take on crazy golf with Kirby as the ball. Was extremely rewarding getting a hole in one on this game as you had to plan all the angles / spin / power before hand but could still affect movement after the shot making for some crazy paths to the hole.

I remeber having lots of fun with this on the SNES. There was alot of variety to the levels with all kinds of crazy stuff in them. You could even play 2 player and knock each other off the course. A remake would be great.

i would go out and buy a new wii if:

a cool new color comes out.

and if i dint have a wii and i would have to buy one again ill would wait until there a MASS MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLE PLAYING GAME would come out for the wii (at least 30+ here is an idea "nintendo" get F-zero online with 30 players!)

that was my 50 cents