NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Tycoon

Is anyone else feeling this?

I've never really been a fan of The Apprentice [Just how many fucking apprentices does Sugar need?] but this seems to have something extra I find appealing.

Although the concept that they're pushing the fact that Peter Jones is using his own money a little too far is beginning to annoy. He's given each of them 10k. That's piss compared to the millions he's made. If he can't handle losing it, he shouldn't be on this at all.

To be fair, some of them aint the greatest. That queer sounding bloke who wants to do the "student" newspaper... Shite.

Yeah this is just a poor Apprentice rip off imo. ITV = the most unoriginal network out these days.

Alan Sugar FTW

ITV is the tv equivalent of a pound shop.

To me, I felt most of the ideas had been done. They didn't feel unique basicly.

Some of them sound really good, but in reality, I think most of them are destined to fail.

I do like one idea though and they've already proven themselves.

Here is a list of the ideas on the show and what I think is wrong with them and what I think could be done to improve them.

Candidate: Elizabeth

Idea: An alcoholic fruit drink, which is supposed to be good for you by using 100% natural fruit juice, which isn't from a concentrate. (Maybe I miss heard but how can any drink be good for you, if it contains alcohol, especially vodka?)

Target Audiance: 25 - 30 year old women.

My thoughts: When I first heard her talk about her idea, I thought it was quite decent, because people like trying out different things, especially drinks and foods and I thought if she can give it a unique name and something which people can relate that name to, it could be a good idea. Unfortunately for her, her marketing skills are a bit wonky and absurd. At the end of the show I felt that, her idea wasn't that great. This didn't help by the fact that there was an exact same drink as her's. I do have confidence (not much), however, that if she puts her mind to it, she could create something really successful.

Sign in to follow this