NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
demonmike04

The revolution - Unknown features

I made a swf at 60frames per second and it totally did not enhance the effect. I don't know how to upload it though. Animated gifs don't go so fast. But anyways, the effect isn't 3D.

the thing about realistic graphics is that if u can create a 3d effect, who the hell needs super realistic graphics. u can create that effect using 3d better then anything else. altho those who are using crt monitors, does the 3d effect still appears on your screen?

haha you know what would really give that 3d effect the edge?? A PPU. A dedicated PPU and nintendo will have truly made a next gen console IMO its what sony and microsofts consoles are truly missing which is a surprise considering how much they have invested in graphics.

No talk of the price of the component as to why it wont happen cos frankly i dont buy that.

haha you know what would really give that 3d effect the edge?? A PPU. A dedicated PPU and nintendo will have truly made a next gen console IMO its what sony and microsofts consoles are truly missing which is a surprise considering how much they have invested in graphics.

No talk of the price of the component as to why it wont happen cos frankly i dont buy that.

The price isn't a problem. The Xbox 360 and PS3 use a graphics chip that costs £300 if you buy it for your PC and the rest of their system is even more high-end than that. If you put it in a console and mass manufacture it, it costs very little.

Sign in to follow this